Monday, August 17, 2020

Light & Nature

 About two years ago I bought a Nikon D3400 camera and I’ve been enjoying learning how to use it. I really enjoy photography and find that since I started taking photos I observe the world around me a little differently. 

Two subjects I love to capture in photography are nature and light. Here are some of my photos capturing light interacting with nature (click any image for a larger view):

I call this one Stained Glass

This is Mushroom #1

This is Mushroom #5

Dandilions #2

Long Shadows #1 (Irondequoit Bay)

Morning Glory 

To see more of my photography just visit my photography and fine art site where I also sell prints of my photography and select fine art pieces. Just click this link and that site will open in a separate browser window:

No comments:

Post a Comment