Saturday, January 8, 2011

Illustrations for Wegmans

Over the hears I've had the pleasure of doing work for Wegmans Food Markets. Usually my work for them has been in the area of illustration. Here is some of that work (click each image for a larger view):



These two colored pencil illustrations appeared on Wegmans Italian Classics, Soup and Salad Pasta packaging.




This is a pastel illustration I did for Wegmans olive oil bottle labels.








Here are three illustrations I did for Wegmans Italian Classics Pasta labels. The compositions were done by my colleague Dalas Gose. I then did the final illustrations in water colors. I believe there were 4 illustrations for this product line.








This is how the illustrations looked on the labels.

1 comment:

  1. You are very talented! Beautiful watercolor work!

    ReplyDelete