Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blog Headers

This is the first header I made for this blog page (with my updated logo). 
It features my illustration of Gil-galad.

I’ve created a series of headers using my logo against different backdrops and environments. I started out with the idea of simply using some of my illustrations as backdrops for the logo so I could add some variety to the look of my blog page, swapping out headers from time to time. The project became more interesting as my imagination began going in different directions and I could envision my logo in different environments.

Below are some more variations featuring my illustrations. Click any of the images below for a larger view.




This is where my imagination began taking the idea in different directions as I added the logo to various photo composite images which I created.








It's has become a fun distraction for me to create these headers and I hope to make many more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment